The SAP Cloud Platform is an open-extension platform that makes it easier to integrate SAP and non-SAP applications. It also allows customers to share APIs, eliminating the need for you to reinvent the wheel. The SAP Cloud Platform is a robust platform that many partners and customers rely on for integrations.
SAP provides out-of-the-box integration with pre-built content for all typical connectors to other SAP solutions or SAP partners’ / HR service providers. These Productized Integrations have the advantage of considerably reducing the time, cost, and risk of setting up and maintaining integrations.
SuccessFactors Integration Platform
The cloud revolution is evident in SAP SuccessFactors. Set aside the hype; cloud systems have demonstrated the economic value that can be shared, virtualized, and secured. Our SuccessFactors connection aids in the selection of appropriate platforms and SAP HCM modules for migration. We also work with clients to implement side-by-side HCM, full Cloud HCM, or hybrid HCM to get the most out of next-generation platforms.
You may transfer data between SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and other SAP SuccessFactors products like Performance Management, Recruiting Management, Onboarding, or any of the other SAP SuccessFactors modules via integration within SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central.
Some of the primary benefits are as follows:
- 1. Get access to a large library of integration flows.
- 2. Use unified cloud-based technologies to integrate both operations and data.
- 3. Get a secure, dependable integration service offered and managed by SAP in SAP’s secure data centers.
- 4. Reduce your total cost of ownership with a low-cost, pay-as-you-go subscription approach and a little upfront investment.
Click here to learn more
SAP HANA Cloud Integration Capabilities for SuccessFactors
- Pre-packaged, simple, and smooth SuccessFactors integration with increased security protocols
- Several SAP HANA Cloud Integration (SAP HCI), such as SuccessFactors Ariba, Fiori, and HANA Cloud applications, are possible.
- The framework that you can modify and customize to meet your specific needs and priorities
- Options for hybrid deployment throughout the SAP ecosystem to combine other SAP applications such as Ariba, SAP Fiori, and S/4 HANA.
Want to know more about SAP SuccessFactors? Click here
SAP HANA Cloud Integration Benefits (SAP HCI)
- Capabilities for pre-delivered processes and data integration
- SAP integration best practices for on-premise ERP and HCM platforms
- Activities and implementation patterns that are flexible and configurable to meet the needs of customers
- Integration using web services — SAP HCM and SuccessFactors modules with SAP HCI
This blog has depicted to you exactly how to Connect a Cloud Platform with SAP Successfactors; now if you’re keen to learn more about these topics, we can help you.
At ZaranTech, we offer an online training program on SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central that is mentored by some of the experienced and sought-after SMEs. Feel free to glance through our course page for further information.
Get any SAP video course — https://zarantech.teachable.com/courses/category/sap
Join SAP Learner Community on Linkedin — https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/sap-learner-community/